Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anonymous36

Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!! Empty
PostSubject: Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!!   Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Guys , im new here in your site , We are part of secret Gold Hunter team,

We already locate symbols in white clay with hardening ,1st heart,then Head of the Dog, japanese sign of 11.17 , V - sign with sun rise, meaning ( 15 ft jewelries ) step of the shoe in the hardening soil or rock . and snail . the last part is we got is ,, this the marijuana sign of the stone ( PS, I DONT NEED TO SHOW THE OTHER SYMBOLS JUST THIS RESPECT PLS). we don't know what the meaning of this .we've been digging for some treasure but this is the first we encounter this , Pls help ASAP.

Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!! 20140604_124633_zps43b14af8

Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!! 20140604_124624_zps464648e6

Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!! 20140604_124600_zps45427bfc

Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!! 3_zpsc44999dc

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
anonymous36

Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!!   Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:13 pm

CALL ME IM GOINT TO OFFLINE 09482604251
Back to top Go down

Need help ASAP!! no joke!!! Scam or bully Educated people only!!
Page 1 of 1