Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rougemathy

Possible Digging site(please read to know the story) Empty
PostSubject: Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)   Possible Digging site(please read to know the story) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm

1996 a japanese person is offering 500k pesos to buy our land somewhere in the philippines
the land is small 600 sqm

every year he would come and offer

the offer is getting bigger and bigger

until this year 2012 my grand mother told me that the offer was 20 million

do you think this is a possible site?

with accordance to history

may old people told us that our land was in the heart of the japanese garrison during the japanese times
Back to top Go down
elbigote

elbigote

PostSubject: Re: Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)   Possible Digging site(please read to know the story) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm

20M is not bad nowadays, you don't have to dig, look etc. and besides after the digging (if they found something?) I don't think they have still the interest in that lot of yours
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampiyas.com/blog
dhan

PostSubject: Re: Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)   Possible Digging site(please read to know the story) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Sure na POSITIVE yang place ninyo.. could be tons of buried treasures under pero pano mo huhukayin if wala kang capabilities? 20 million ay barya lang sa makukuha ng japs na yan.. i am sure may surface marker jan sa lugar mo..
Back to top Go down
elbigote

elbigote

PostSubject: Re: Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)   Possible Digging site(please read to know the story) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:33 pm

20 million ay hindi na masama basta sure ang bayaran, at kung makuha man ng mga Hapon ang treasure dyan, aalis din ang mga yan, may 20M ka, may lupa ka parin, masama paba yun? sa hirap ng buhay ngayun, minsan sobra ang ating mga pangarap.

at kung kayo naman ang maghahanap ng volume deposits jan, kaya ba? mga gastusin at seguridad ninyo?

esep esep lang kapatid. 20 milyon sa isang ordinaryong mamayan katulad natin ay maraming magagawa kung gagamitin ng tama.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampiyas.com/blog
rhodz

PostSubject: Re: Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)   Possible Digging site(please read to know the story) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:28 pm

U ryt bigote jeje ilgote d i=)
Back to top Go down
RPF1234

RPF1234

PostSubject: Re: Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)   Possible Digging site(please read to know the story) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 10:47 pm

Yes korek...muzta n po kya...nabili n po b ng mga japs ung lupa nu?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)   Possible Digging site(please read to know the story) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Digging site(please read to know the story)
Page 1 of 1